Sunday 9 February 2014

Topman Denim Shirt



It's getting pretty cold in the South now so you often have to wrap up in many layers, but I decided to brave the cold to style this Topman denim shirt.
This shirt was something I got for Christmas and can go with a lot of things, for example I tend to wear it with a dark cable knit jumper when it is cold.
The other bits I chose to wear in this post are Topman jeans and a pair of converse. The jeans are something that will go with a lot of different things so I tend to wear them a lot.
Converse are some of my favourite shoes and the range of colours and styles that they do is incredible, I will be looking to get a new pair when I go to London for fashion week.

Shirt - Topman
Jeans - Topman
Shoes - Converse


1 comment:

  1. Nos encanta el look!!

    Te invitamos a que visites nuestro blog, estamos seguras de que te gustarĂ¡!
    http://reflejosdemoda.com/

    Reflejos de Moda

    ReplyDelete